The universal subject matter that is life is too broad to be able to cover by myself.
That’s why I am looking for talented writers or bloggers to contribute their wisdom to the site.
- reach an ever growing Facebook audience of over 800,000 fans
- author bio at the bottom of your article containing links to your website and social media channels – good for traffic and search engine rankings
- attract new clients
Here’s the deal: use the form below to send your article over in .DOC or .DOCX format (please include your author bio with a link to your blog/website* if you have one and, if you want one, a photo of yourself to go alongside your bio – all in one Word document please). If I think it is suitable for publication on A Conscious Rethink, I’ll publish it and send you the link to it. Simple, right?
*I only allow links to websites or blogs that are closely related to the themes found on A Conscious Rethink. If your author bio contains a link to a commercial website or something I deem unsuitable, I will not be able to publish your article, no matter how good it may be. Please bear this in mind before writing and submitting an article.
To get accepted, I do have a few little rules you have to follow:
- no plagiarism of any sort – I do check!
- no self-promoting links in the body of the article – they must go in your author bio
- I will only link to your blog or website if I feel it is a suitable fit
- a minimum of 1000 words, but preferably at least 1250 or more
- all submissions become the property of A Conscious Rethink and should not be republished or distributed elsewhere without our prior consent
Some popular topics include: information on personality traits, intuition, empaths, narcissists, relationships, anxiety, self-improvement, life.
I can’t guarantee that every article will be published, but I will review each and every one that is sent. If I feel that your article has potential, but requires a little more work, I may ask you to make some changes to it. I also reserve the right to make some edits myself before publication if and where I feel they are necessary.
Please pay particular attention to your titles as these can make or break an article. I reserve the right to come up with a new title for your article if I think yours could be improved upon.